- Have your students enroll in your class.
- Show your students an overview video.
- This video will give students a brief introduction to the learning process Membean uses, and introduce them to the three tenets behind that learning process: personalize, reinforce, and master.
- Give a verbal overview
- Explain your grading policy. Membean provides useful information to assist with grading, but ultimately you decide how to best give credit.
- Explain how assessments work.
- Students can set their own pace for training and are responsible for meeting their time goals. Let students know you will monitor the progress of every student each week. You may wish to show them an example of a report you will use.
- Provide them with word learning strategies and the Membean Honor Code.
- Encourage fun, because Membean is an awesome way to learn words!
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 3:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.