Since our assessments are custom-tailored, students only need to do their regular training to prepare for an assessment. There is no additional quiz preparation necessary.Which words are used on assessments?
- We feel there is no point in quizzing words students have not yet adequately learned. See: Which words are considered quiz-ready?
- Words students marked as IKT (I Know This) can appear on assessments at any time.
- Students' performance on assessments is related to how consistently they have trained. Please assure your students that if they have trained regularly then they should not have to worry about preparing for assessments.
How does forcing an assessment affect this?
- If you "force" an assessment, some of the words on a student's assessment may have poor memory strength
- Normally, there would never be words on an assessment that a student has not yet encountered. However, if a student has trained very little, forcing an assessment can generate questions on unseen words because the student has not seen enough words to fulfill the number of questions on the assessment.