Reports can be run for different time periods, but all reports share the same categories of information.
A. Heading Information
- Specifies date range of report and the name of the class.
- Clicking "Class Dashboard" will return you to the class page.
B. Information Link
- Resolves to this article.
C. Time Goals
- You can reset the goal for these reports by clicking on the link for a different time goal.
- Custom reports will show a wheel that you can adjust for a custom goal range.
D. Students Not Meeting Goal
- Shows list of students who do not meet the default weekly goal for your class.
- In custom reports, shows list of students who do not meet the goal set by you in the report.
E. More Report Options
- Clicking on "See Additional Columns" will give you options to expand report information.
- Drop menu offers columns for New Words, Incorrectly Answered, Correctly Answered, Assessment Score, Training Summary, and Goal Progress.
- Training data is summarized for each student during the reporting period.
- Accuracy and Assessment Score are averaged over the course of the reporting period.
- All other columns are collective totals.
- You can use the arrows in the heading columns to sort the information.
G. Training Sessions
- Color coded boxes give approximation of training time to the nearest ten minutes.
- Placement within the grid show when the sessions took place (grid begins on first day of report).
- Red dots indicate that suboptimal training took place.
H. Dubious Minutes
- Trained minutes highlighted by a red box represent dubious minutes.
- Clicking into dubious minutes will show you which sessions were dubious, and why.
I. Export Function
- You can export report information to a CSV or Excel file.
- Be sure that you have the columns visible that you want to export.
J. Suboptimal Filter Toggles
- Use this menu to filter suboptimal dots beneath "Training Minutes per Day."