Understanding session details can help you talk with your student when you notice an issue with a training session or with training patterns.
A. Summary information
Shows training date, number of sessions, total time spent, new words, and questions correct/incorrect.
Students may train more than once a day. All sessions are shown. You can click on a link to view that session.
C. Start and finish times
Training is time stamped. The session start and session end times are displayed for each session.
- The accuracy window shows number of questions answered correct, incorrect and percentage.
- This window lists all words answered incorrectly, as well as the question type the student was given.
- The activity window shows all detected inactive zones. An inactive zone is considered two or more minutes of no page interaction.
F. Review Pace
- The review pace window shows the median time of word restudy.
- This window lists the review time spent on every word the student got wrong during the session.
G. IKT Use
- The IKT use window shows the number of new words, new words skipped, and the percentage of new words skipped.
- This window lists all new words seen and new words skipped.
H. Session Length
- You can slide the black dot on the time line to watch progress of the training session.
- The graph shows the following information:
- whether the item seen was a question or a word page.
- whether the word page was presented for review or introduced as a new word.
- whether a question was answered correctly.
- an approximate time used to answer the question or view the word page.
Please Note: Sub-optimal categories will be flagged as orange, and offer a suggested fix.