- Make sure that students go to the correct link to enroll: membean.com/enroll.
- Sometimes, students will go to membean.com and enroll with a free-trial account by accident.
- Because we can not transfer these accounts into classes, these accounts need to be terminated ASAP. Please email [email protected] to notify a team member, and have the student enroll correctly by going to membean.com/enroll
- Remind returning students to log in with their old accounts
- Membean is a multi-year program. When students return at the start of the new school year, they should log into their old accounts and continue training from where they left off.
- To do this, they can (1) Go to membean.com/enroll (2) Enter the code for their new class (3) Log into their existing account
- If a student has forgotten their password over the summer, you can reset any student password in your school from your teacher dashboard.
- Students should not have duplicate accounts under any circumstance. This can lead to misplaced training time, which cannot be consolidated. If you suspect a student has a duplicate account, please email [email protected] and we will look into it.
- Remember that you can reset any student password, transfer a student, or r-remove-a-student-from-my-class-">drop a student straight from your teacher dashboard.
- Students transferring between schools will be able to do so organically by simply going to membean.com/enroll, entering their new class code, and logging in. If they don't remember their password, you can email [email protected] to get it reset.
Modified on: Thu, 20 Apr, 2017 at 8:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.