In rare cases, you may need to create a printable offline assessment. Printable assessments should be used in special circumstances since Membean Adaptive Reinforcement Engine will be unaware of student performance on these assessments. This article will show you how to create printable assessments.
A One-Time Printable Assessment for a Single Student
You may need to create a one-time printable assessment in a case where a student cannot use a computer device for a short period of time.
- Access the Assessment Summary screen after creating an assessment.
- Use the drop-down menu to the right of the student to convert the assessment to printable.
- You can then use the same drop down menu to print the assessment for the student.
- Click print at the top of the screen and follow your browser's instructions to print the assessment
A One-Time Printable Assessment for the Entire Class
- Check the printable assessment option when creating an assessment.
- Access the assessment summary screen.
- From here, you can select all of your students and choose print from the bulk options menu.
Permanent Printable Assessments for a Student
You can designate permanent printable assessments for a single student by adjusting their preferences.
If you are unable to print assessments from your browser, you can download the assessment as a PDF. Opening the assessment in a PDF viewer, like Adobe Acrobat, will allow you to print the downloaded assessment.