This article will show you the pieces to reports. Reports can be run for different time periods, but all reports share the same categories of information.
The Class Report
Here in an overview of a report.
A. Heading Information
- Specifies date range of report and the name of the class.
- Clicking "Class Dashboard" will return you to the class page.
B. Information Link
- Resolved to this article.
C. Time Goals
- You can reset the goal for these reports by clicking on the link for a different time goal.
- Custom reports will show a wheel that you can adjust for a custom goal range.
D. Students Not Meeting Goal
- Shows list of students who do not meet the default weekly goal for your class.
- In custom reports, shows list of students who do not meet the goal set by you in the report.
E. More Report Options
- Clicking on "See Additional Columns" will give you options to expand report information.
- Drop menu offers columns for New Words, Incorrectly Answered, Correctly Answered, Assessment Score, Training Summary, and Goal Progress.
- Training data is summarized for each student during the reporting period.
- Accuracy and Assessment Score are averaged over the course of the reporting period.
- All other columns are collective totals.
- You can use the arrows in the heading columns to sort the information.
G. Training Sessions
- Color coded boxes give approximation of training time to the nearest ten minutes.
- Placement within the grid show when the sessions took place (grid begins on first day of report).
- Red dots indicate that suboptimal training took place.
H. Dubious Minutes
- Trained minutes highlighted by a red box represent dubious minutes.
- Clicking into dubious minutes will show you which sessions were dubious, and why.
I. Export Function
- You can export report information to a CSV or Excel file.
- Be sure that you have the columns visible that you want to export.
J. Suboptimal Filter Toggles
- Use this menu to filter suboptimal dots beneath "Training Minutes per Day."