This article will explain how you can set up a brand new teacher account on Membean and link your Google account with it. Once setup you can use your Google account to sign into Membean.
You'll need a teacher invitation to join your school which you can get by email in one of the following ways:
- Ask a colleague who has a Membean account to send you a teacher invite.
- Request an invitation for a teacher account from Membean support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to check your spam folder if you don't receive the invitation.
Create Your Account
- Click Join Membean from the Invitation email.
- Once you do this, click Sign In with Google.
- Follow the prompts to log in with your Google account.
- Once you log in with your Google account, you will be prompted to Create Your First Class.
Success! You've now successfully signed into Membean using your Google account.
Signing In Next Time
Now that you've already linked your Google account with Membean you can easily sign back in with a button click.
- Navigate to the Login Page at membean.com/login
- Click Sign In with Google.
- That's it! You are signed in and you'll be taken to your teacher dashboard.
Resetting Your Password
Please reset your Google account password or talk to your school technologist. Membean cannot reset your Google account password.