How can I see a log of my student's activities?
Modified on: Mon, 24 Apr, 2017 at 3:09 PM
We keep a list of important activities that shows you when your student performed salient events such as logging in/out, training session start/finish, assessment start/finish and so on.
- Using the left-hand panel, expand "My Students" and click on "All My Students."
- Locate the student in the roster and click on their green name.
- Scroll down until you reach the activity log.
- Each activity has:
- A Time Stamp that shows when the activity occurred.
- The Activity Type that shows what type of activity the student engaged in (such as starting a training session).
- Activity Details that have a description that sometimes includes a link to additional details.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.