You can train on Membean just like your students, and we encourage it! Learn how to dive into Membean training yourself by following the steps in this article.
Locate the Trainer from Your Dashboard
From your dashboard, simply use the drop-down menu next to your name and click Train.
Why train like a student?
- You can see what the calibration process is like.
- You can explore the word pages.
- You can see the different questions that appear.
- You can experience how words are introduced and how learning is reinforced.
- You can train on many different devices - school computer, home computer, phone - and verify that your minutes are always captured!
- You can look at your own activity log to see how your time is tracked and explore your session details.
- You can adjust your own settings on your account to see how it affects your training.
- You can share your progress with your students to help motivate them.
- You can allow students to observe you as you train if they need additional instruction in training effectively.
- You can improve your vocabulary!
Training as a student is currently restricted to the trainer. You cannot issue yourself assessments or writing assignments.