This article will explain how you can set up a brand new teacher account on Membean linked to your Google account. Once set up, you will use your Google account to sign in to Membean.
You'll need a teacher invitation to join your school. You can get this by email in one of the following ways:
- Ask a colleague who has a Membean account to send you a teacher invite.
- Request an invitation for a teacher account from Membean support by emailing email@example.com.
Remember to check your spam folder if you don't receive the invitation. Can't find it? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Create Your Account
- Click Join Now from the invitation email.
- Click on your Google account or enter your email if you don't see it listed. If you aren't already signed in to Google, you'll need to enter your password.
- Success! You've now signed into Membean using your Google account. You will land on your dashboard where you'll be able to create your first class.
Signing In Next Time
Now that you've already linked your Google account with Membean, you can easily sign back in with one click.
- Go to the Login Page at membean.com/login.
- Click Sign In with Google.
- That's it! You are signed in, and you'll be taken to your teacher dashboard.
Resetting Your Password
If you need to reset your Google account password, talk to your school technologist. Membean cannot reset your Google account password.