Once you create your grading report, you can edit it at any time. We encourage you to customize your report to display the data you need for monitoring and grading your students. This article will show you how to edit your grading report.
Edit your grading report
- From your Class Dashboard, click Grading Report in the upper left corner.
- From the drop down menu, click the edit icon.
- Check the boxes you'd like to include or uncheck those that you'd like to remove.
- Confirm by clicking Update Report.
View data from different cycles
Your grading report defaults to the last training cycle. You can view previous cycles or view the current cycle by clicking the arrows next to the cycle date. The report will automatically adjust to reflect the selected cycle.
Customize your report view
You can also customize the time frame that is displayed on your report.
- From your report, click the date range.
- Click a preset date tag or input your own dates. You'll notice the training expectations update accordingly.
- Confirm by clicking Apply. Your report will reflect data from the new dates.