Your teacher may assign you to write sentences using your Membean words. This article will show you how to navigate to your assignments, complete your work, and submit it to your teacher.
Check out this video to learn everything you need to know about Membean's Sentence Writing Assignments:
Viewing Your Assignment
If you have any open assessments or assignments, you'll see a pop up notification whenever you log in. It will look similar to this:
You can also access your writing assignments by scrolling down to the Graded Work section of your dashboard. Once there, toggle to Assignments. Click on an open assignment to work on it.
Completing Your Assignment
Read over the instructions. Your teacher may include additional instructions here as well. When you're ready to begin, click Start Assignment.
Let's take a look at the different parts of the assignment page.
- Instructions: if you need a refresher of the instructions while you're working, click here.
- Word Bank: these are all the words you have to choose from. You do not need to write sentences for all of these words. You only need to write sentences for the number of words you see in the bottom right corner.
- Text Area: this is where you will type your sentence.
- Save Button: when you are happy with your work, be sure to click Save.
- Progress Section: the black bar at the bottom gives you insight about your assignment. On the left you will see when your assignment is due. The bar in the middle will fill in as you complete your sentences. On the right, you'll see how many words you've written sentences for out of the total required.
Submitting Your Assignment
You won't be able to submit your assignment until it is completed. Once you've written all of the required sentences, you'll see the progress bar turn into a submit button:
You'll also get a pop up letting you know you've finished the assignment. If you want to go back and revise your work, click Make Changes. If you are ready to submit your work to your teacher, click Submit Assignment.