- Fetch your class token. For a newly-created class, the token is prominently displayed. For an existing class, click into the Class Name from your dashboard and the token is in the upper left.
- Have your students go to membean.com/enroll and enter the class token.
- They will then select whether or not they have an account.
- New students will be prompted to fill out their name, email, and create a password
- Returning students will be prompted to log in.
Students who have forgotten the user name or email used on the previous account, and/or the password they used, can contact us at [email protected] to retrieve this information. You can also reset the password of any student within your school with the following instructions: My student cannot log in. Under no circumstances should a returning student create a duplicate account.