If you would like to set a different training goal:
- We recommend a minimum of 30 training minutes per week and a maximum of 75 minutes.
- Training should occur at least on two different days, and up to four different days per week.
- We strongly recommend that long training sessions be avoided. Training more than 25 minutes in a single session or closely-spaced, same day sessions are detrimental to memory and long-term learning.
- Students in remedial or ESL programs should train more frequently but for shorter sessions each time.
- We encourage our forward-thinking schools to consider differentiated homework. There's no reason that every student should be assigned the same time goal each week.