- On reports, training accuracy averages below 50% will be displayed in red.
- Adjusting suboptimal filters will show all sessions with poor accuracy as red dots.
- Adjust suboptimal filters so that only accuracy is checked.
- Expand the details of any student with orange dots to show sessions with poor accuracy.
Correcting Poor Training Habits
- Talk with the student. They may not realize that you can see their training patterns. Often, a conversation alone corrects the problem.
- Ask a trusted adult to sit with the student for 2 or 3 sessions to monitor engagement. Once a student engages, they’ll begin to see more new words and more varied vocabulary.
- Point out to the student that they can use the Note and/or the Memory Hook features to personalize the word page when they are sent back to review.
- Remind students to engage in a training without distractions (TV, phone, friends, etc.).
Finally, students respond positively to praise. Compliment the student when the next report doesn’t show any suboptimal training.