Many schools have firewalls (or proxies) that block website traffic. Sometimes Membean (and its dependent subdomains) need to be "whitelisted" to allow important (and safe) resources to pass through.
What to Whitelist
You can add the Membean dependencies by adding the following as pass-throughs to your firewall:
- *.cloudflare.com (dns speed-ups/protection)
- *.gravatar.com (optional avatars)
- *.google.com, *.gstatic.com, *.googleapis.com (google charts/analytics, fonts)
- membean.freshdesk.com (support ticketing/help system)
- use.typekit.com (fonts)
- cdn.datatables.com (spreadsheet-like tables)
- *.intercom.io (help chat)
- js.pusher.com (real-time info/updates)
Please let us know if you see any traffic still being blocked by contacting [email protected] Depending on your firewall software, you may need to also include the (top-level domain (TLD) in addition to a wildcard; e.g., include the widlcard *.googleapis.com and also the TLD googleapis.com.