- Create your own Membean account.
- Create your classes.
- Enroll your students at membean.com/enroll.
- Have your students calibrate.
- Students new to Membean are asked to calibrate when they first create their accounts. This process is quick, and allows Membean to properly place students into their personalized study program.
- Students should reply honestly to the calibration process. Otherwise, they risk being place too low in their study program (leading to boredom), or too high (leading to frustration). Pseudo-words are also included in the calibration process to prevent over-confident students from being placed on a level too high for them.
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.