This article will show you how to read the details of a school fidelity report. Fidelity Reports are an easy way to see a snapshot of your school's Membean usage.
Fidelity Reports are currently only available to administrators via a direct link, which you can request from email@example.com. We are currently working on integrating this feature into our administrator dashboard.
Reading the Fidelity Report
- This widget shows general information about the school, including the expiration date of the account, how many students and teachers are enrolled, and how many subscriptions are allotted for the year.
- You can see basic information of each teacher, including their contact information, how long they have been on Membean, how many classes they have, and when they were last seen. Upon clicking the small clock icon next to their name, you will be brought to a view of their teacher dashboard.
- The area to the left of the class graph will give you statistics on the individual class, such as the number of students in each class, how many students are on each level, the average assessment score, and the average number of words seen by each student.
- The fidelity graph represents weeks of training. A red dot signifies that students, on average, did not meet class time goals that week. A green dot means that the majority of students did meet the time goal. This class is doing pretty well. Students are training consistently and meeting their time goals.
- This small page icon represents an assessment issued the week of the dot that the icon is above.